Broadcast Camera Crew
Rich Humphreys is an experienced cameraman with over 15-years experience working on a wide range of broadcast and digital projects. He is a multi-skilled producer with an ability to work as part of a larger production crew or use his natural ability in a shooter / producer capacity. Rich is a creative and passionate storyteller with a natural ability to capture and craft entertaining and inspiring stories.
Rich has a solid ENG background gives him the ability to operate OPC (single person crew) or with reporter or director as part of a larger production crew. He is active in filming for lifestyle, sports, news, documentary and reality programs for broadcast here and abroad.
Friendly, upbeat and happy to field produce as required. Located Perth, Australia, but available for travel depending on the scope of the job.
Broadcast clients include: TVNZ, MEDIA WORKS, BBC World, NHK, Channel 7 Australia, ESPN, ABC, Channel 9.
Production clients include: Greenstone, Screentime, Boarderless TV, Whitebait, Volt TV, Topshelf,
Corporate clients include: Rocket Lab, CPIT, Westfield, Coke, Scirt, Fonterra, Victoria University, Specsavers, Fred Hollows Foundation, Gillette + many more
SOME OF THE SHOWS RICH HAS FILMED FOR OVER THE YEARS
- Outback Truckers Series 6 (2nd unit Shooter / Director – P2 + Drone + Gopro)
- Don’t Stop the Music – Artemis Media for ABC (2nd Camera)
- Highway Cops Series 3 – Greenstone TV (Shooter / Director)
- Marae Investigate – Pango Productions (Shooter / Producer)
- Dog Squad – Greenstone TV (Shooter / Director)
- Amazing Race, Australia – Seven Network (Zone Camera Crew)
- Catalyst (Factual Science Program) – Austrailian Broadcasting Corporation ABC (Camera for New Zealand Story)
- Toyota Racing Series – Volt TV
- OneNews & Te Karere – TVNZ (Cameraman, Editor)
- Target – Topshelf (Cameraman)
- Sangyong Racing Series – Perspective Group (Cameraman)
- Campbell Live – Mediaworks TV3 (Cameraman)
- Last Appaloosa – Filming for NZ portions of international documentary (DOP for NZ segments)
- NHK world News – Christchurch 3 years on (Cameraman, Editor)
- Animal Academy, WhatNow & Erin Simpson show – Whitebait TV (Cameraman)
- BBC World News – Christchurch Earthquake (Cameraman, Editor, Live Ops)
- New Zealand Rally Championship – Volt TV (Cameraman)
- Camera — Sony PXW-FS7 with a selection of zoom and prime lenses
- Lighting kit – Lowell Softbox, Rifa, Prolight, LED light panel
- GoPro 4 Black – 4k camera with gimbal
- GoPro 3+Black // two camera car kit mountable car kit for documentary and reality tv.
- Sennheiser Wireless Microphone Combo dual receiver plus Sennheiser ME66/K6 Shotgun Mic
- DJI MAVIC PRO 4k Drone
- Airdog Action sports drone with 4k camera capture
- LOCATION EDIT
- Macbook Pro – running Adobe creative suite.
- Shoot, edit and upload via ftp from remote locations.